"Are those kids yours?": American families with children adopted from other countries
Includes bibliographical references (p. 231-235) and index. Children in need of families -- Families in search of children -- Making the match -- Coming together -- Becoming a family -- Telling the story -- What are you? -- Back to beginnings -- The global family.
- LCC: HV875.5
- Dewey Decimal: 362.7/34/0973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xvi, 240 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: $22.95
- Intercountry adoption -- United States -- Case studies
- Interracial adoption -- United States -- Case studies
- Adoption -- United States -- Psychological aspects -- Case studies
- Ethnicity in children -- United States -- Case studies
- United States -- Ethnic relations -- Case studies
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books