Applied Psychology in Human Resource Management (7th Edition)
Interdisciplinary and research-based in approach, Applied Psychology in Human Resource Management integrates psychological theory with tools and methods for dealing with human resource problems in organizations and for making organizations more effective and more satisfying as places to work. Organizations, Work, and Applied Psychology; The Law and Human Resource Management; People, Decisions, and the Systems Approach; Criteria: Concepts, Measurement, and Evaluation; Performance Management; Measuring and Interpreting Individual Differences; Validation and Use of Individual Differences Measures; Fairness in Employment Decisions; Analyzing Jobs and Work; Strategic Workforce Planning; Recruitment; Selection Methods: Part I ; Selection Methods: Part II; Decision-Making for Selection; Training and Development: Considerations in Design; Training and Development: Implementation and the Measurement of Outcomes; International Dimensions of Applied Psychology; Organizational Responsibility and Ethical Issues in Human For human resource professionals and others involved in personnel decisions.
- Dewey Decimal: 658.30019
- Physical Description: 7.9"x10.0"x1.4"; 3.0 lb; 552 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-01-13
- Business & Investing -- Industries & Professions -- Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Business & Investing -- General
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- Applied Psychology
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books