Applied Missing Data Analysis (Methodology In The Social Sciences)
Walking readers step by step through complex concepts, this book translates missing data techniques into something that applied researchers and graduate students can understand and utilize in their own research. Enders explains the rationale and procedural details for maximum likelihood estimation, Bayesian estimation, multiple imputation, and models for handling missing not at random (MNAR) data. Easy-to-follow examples and small simulated data sets illustrate the techniques and clarify the underlying principles. The companion website (www.appliedmissingdata.com) includes data files and syntax for the examples in the book as well as up-to-date information on software. The book is accessible to substantive researchers while providing a level of detail that will satisfy quantitative specialists.
- Dewey Decimal: 300.15195
- Physical Description: 7.2"x10.0"x1.0"; 1.9 lb; 377 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-04-23
- Business & Investing -- Economics -- Statistics
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- Research
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- Statistics
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling -- Testing & Measurement
- Nonfiction -- Education -- Education Theory -- Assessment
- Nonfiction -- Education -- Education Theory -- Statistics
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Statistics
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Nursing -- Research & Theory
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books