Application of the Neuman systems model in caring for postpartum women
Includes bibliographical references (p. 69-71).
- Dewey Decimal: 610.73/43
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 85 p. : 28 cm.
- Community health nursing -- Social aspects
- Maternal Health Services
- Mothers -- Health and hygiene
- Mothers -- Health and hygiene -- Case studies
- Nursing -- Philosophy
- Community Health Nursing -- methods -- Ontario
- Nursing assessment -- Methods
- Patient care planning
- Postnatal Care -- methods -- nurses' instruction
- Puerperium -- nurses' instruction
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books