Apocalypse and after: modern strategy and postmodern tactics in Pound, Williams, and Zukofsky
Includes bibliographical references (p. 207-214) and index.
- LCC: PS310
- Dewey Decimal: 811/.5209
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiv, 218 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Williams, William Carlos,1883-1963 -- Criticism and interpretation
- Zukofsky, Louis,1904-1978 -- Criticism and interpretation
- Pound, Ezra,1885-1972 -- Criticism and interpretation
- American poetry -- 20th century -- History and criticism
- Literature and history -- United States -- History -- 20th century
- Apocalyptic literature -- History and criticism
- Postmodernism (Literature) -- United States
- Modernism (Literature) -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books