Antoine Lavoisier: Founder of Modern Chemistry: Physical Science (Science Readers)
Antoine Lavoisier has been called the founder of modern chemistry. The French scientist is most remembered for developing the scientific method, which is a careful, step-by-step process for proving or disproving something.
- Dewey Decimal: 372
- Physical Description: 9.5"x12.7"x0.6"; 1.4 lb; 32 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-02-25
- Children's Books -- Educational -- General
- Nonfiction -- Education -- Reading
- Nonfiction -- Education -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Education -- Specific Skills -- Science & Technology
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- Chemical -- Materials
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books