Antitrust Law, Interpretation and Implementation (University Casebook)
This casebook excels at communicating a sense of how antitrust law affects both business decisions and lawyerly practice. It addresses the initial difficulty that most students experience in understanding how the different statutes, doctrinal developments, and economic issues fit together to form a reasonably coherent picture. The authors achieve this by presenting a set of overview materials that provide a clear road map and useful perspectives. Although the text is sparing in its presentation of economic models, the authors have also integrated important economics into every part of the text. This casebook shows how a few simple models, as well as more general implications of social-science thinking, yield important insights and also wield much influence in antitrust jurisprudence. It includes use of clarifying visual-aid exhibits to help students better understand complex issues in law as well as economics.
- Physical Description: 7.7"x10.1"x1.7"; 4.0 lb; 996 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2008-11-11
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books