Antarctic journal: four months at the bottom of the world
Letters and journal entries from a visit to Antartica, the windiest, coldest, most forbidding region on earth.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 64).
- LCC: G863
- Dewey Decimal: 919.8904
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 64 p. : ill. (some col.), col. maps ; 24 cm.
- Dewey, Jennifer -- Travel -- Antarctica -- Juvenile literature
- Dewey, Jennifer
- Antarctica -- Description and travel -- Juvenile literature
- Antarctica -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books