Animated Earth: A Story of Peruvian Whistles and Transformation
Daniel Statnekov's life changed forever when he bought an artifact at a Pennsylvania auction. This ancient vessel created a hypnotic sound when blown into, a sound that started him on a journey across the country to California and then on to Peru, the vessel's source. The author's explorations ultimately led him to the descendents of the vessel's makers, modern-day Incans who point the way to self-knowledge. 25 percent new material is included in this latest edition.
- Physical Description: 6.6"x9.0"x0.5"; 202 pages; 0.8 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2003-04
- Amazon.com -- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Anthropology -- Cultural
- Amazon.com -- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Anthropology -- General
- Amazon.com -- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences -- Archaeology
- Amazon.com -- Religion & Spirituality -- New Age -- General
- Amazon.com -- Religion & Spirituality -- Occult -- Unexplained Mysteries
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books