Anglo-American financial systems: institutions and markets in the twentieth century
"New York University Salomon Center, Leonard N. Stern School of Business." "Papers presented at a conference held at the Stern School of Business, New York University, in December 1993"--Pref. Includes bibliographical reference and index.
- LCC: HG181
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 482 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Financial institutions -- United States
- Financial institutions -- Canada
- Financial institutions -- Great Britain
- Financial institutions -- Canada -- Congresses
- Financial institutions -- Great Britain -- Congresses
- Financial institutions -- United States -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books