The Anesthesiology & Critical Care Drug Handbook presents information on over 2000 medications used in the care of surgical or critically ill patients. This is a must-have drug reference for anesthesiologists, nurse anesthetists, intensivists, and other critical care practitioners. THE BENEFITS: This handbook follows an easy-to-use, dictionary-like format, with medications organized alphabetically by brand and generic name. Each monograph includes up to 36 fields of information, including anesthesia and critical care concerns, use, dosage, monitoring parameters, and anesthetic drug interactions, where applicable.
- Dewey Decimal: 617
- Physical Description: 4.6"x8.0"x1.8"; 2.0 lb; 1821 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2009-12-31
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Reference
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Surgery
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Pharmacology
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books