Andreas is a novel of violence and naivety, pathos and melancholy. Set in the 18th century, it tells the story of a young Viennese aristocrat who travels to Venice as the first stage of his "Grand Tour." On his journey, he acquires an unsavoury servant who unleashes a trail of destruction and violence which taints and corrupts Andreas's first experience of love.
- Dewey Decimal: 813
- Physical Description: 4.7"x6.9"x0.6"; 0.4 lb; 192 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1997-05-01
- Literature & Fiction -- Essays -- General
- Literature & Fiction -- Contemporary
- Literature & Fiction -- Literary
- Literature & Fiction -- General -- General
- Science Fiction & Fantasy -- Fantasy -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books