And their children after them: the legacy of Let us now praise famous men, James Agee, Walker Evans, and the rise and fall of cotton in the South
- LCC: F326
- Dewey Decimal: 976.1/06
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxiv, 262 p., 80 p. of plates : ill., map, plan ; 25 cm.
- Agee, James,1909-1955. -- Let us now praise famous men
- Agee, James,1909-1955 -- Journeys -- Alabama
- Evans, Walker,1903-1975
- Cotton farmers -- Alabama -- History -- 20th century
- Farm tenancy -- Alabama -- History -- 20th century
- Alabama -- Rural conditions
- Alabama -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books