Ancients and moderns in the medical sciences: from Hippocrates to Harvey
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: R128
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 1 v. (various pagings) : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
- Medicine -- Europe -- History
- Medicine, Medieval -- History
- Medical literature -- Europe -- History
- Medical education -- Europe -- History
- Medicine -- Europe -- History -- 16th century
- Medicine -- Europe -- History -- 17th century
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books