Ancient land, ancient sky: following Canada's native canoe routes
Includes bibliographical references (p. -305) and index. Ch. 1. Terra Primum Visa -- Ch. 2. Arrivals and departures -- Ch. 18. Bonavista.
- LCC: F1017
- Dewey Decimal: 917.104/648
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 318 p. : maps ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- McFarlane, Peter,1954-Journeys -- Canada
- Haimila, Wayne,1949-Journeys -- Canada
- Indian trails -- Canada
- Indian reservations -- Canada
- Air travel -- Canada
- Indians of North America -- First contact with Europeans -- Canada
- Canada -- Description and travel
- Newfoundland and Labrador -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books