Anatomy of violence: understanding the systems of conflict and violence in Africa
Includes bibliographical references (p. -258) and index. The system of the state -- Africa in the international security system -- State and security as systems of conflict and violence -- Conflict systems in the Democratic Republic of Congo -- Intrastate conflict system in Somalia -- Intrastate conflict system in Sudan -- Regional and global conflict systems in the Horn of Africa -- Ending conflict and violence as system transformation.
- LCC: DT30.5
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 263 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (hardback : alk. paper)
- Literature & Fiction -- World Literature -- African
- Nonfiction -- Politics
- Nonfiction -- Social Sciences
- Political violence -- Africa
- Low-intensity conflicts (Military science) -- Africa
- Africa -- Politics and government -- 1960
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books