Analyzing interaction: sequential analysis with SDIS & GSEQ
Includes bibliographical references (p. 150-152) and index. 1. Applied sequential analysis: Basic tools and terms -- 2. Sequential examples: Talk, attention, distress, and infants -- 3. Basic SDIS: Sessions, conditions, times, and events -- 4. Advanced SDIS: State, timed event, and interval data -- 5. Basic GSEQ: Specifying target and given codes -- 6. Modifying SDIS data -- 7. Specifying time windows -- 8. Computing contingency table statistics with GSEQ -- 9. Running SDIS and GSEQ: The SDIS-GSEQ user interface -- 10. Advanced GSEQ: Practical problems and solutions -- A Installing and running SDIS and GSEQ -- B SDIS syntax and GSEQ commands -- C Critical values for chi square.
- LCC: HM251
- Dewey Decimal: 302/.01
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 155 p. : ill. ; 24 cm. + 1 computer disk (3 1/2 in.)
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Social psychology -- Methodology
- Sequential analysis -- Computer programs
- Social interaction -- Statistical methods -- Computer programs
- Social interactions -- Research
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books