"An@tomedia: General Anatomy - Principles and Applications" is a practically orientated book to introduce general anatomy concepts to medical, nursing and allied health students. The book integrates both regions and systems in a concise and easily understandable text.
- Physical Description: 8.6"x11.5"x0.6"; 1.5 lb; 258 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2007-01-01
- Medicine -- Basic Science -- Anatomy
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Basic Sciences -- Anatomy
- Science -- Biological Sciences -- Anatomy
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books