"An inward necessity": the writer's life of Lucas Malet
Includes bibliographical references (p. -502) and index.
- LCC: PR4759
- Dewey Decimal: 823/.8
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiv, 522 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Malet, Lucas,1852-1931
- Novelists, English -- 19th century -- Biography
- Novelists, English -- 20th century -- Biography
- Women and literature -- England -- History -- 19th century
- Women and literature -- England -- History -- 20th century
- Feminists -- Great Britain -- Biography
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books