An Introduction to the Law of Business Organizations: Cases, Notes and Questions (American Casebooks)
The new edition will explore recent developments in the Delaware Corporate law that further define the fiduciary responsibility of officers and directors, the continuing academic controversy over for whose benefit corporations should be run, and the ongoing federal efforts to ameliorate perceived failings in the state law regarding corporations. The second edition will also include further materials to contribute toward bridging the longstanding gap between lawyers? understanding of the perspective of managers and managers uneasiness over the narrow perceptions of lawyers. It will continue to be the one casebook regarding business organizations specifically designed to meet the needs of both law students and management students.
- Dewey Decimal: 346
- Physical Description: 7.7"x10.0"x1.0"; 2.4 lb; 514 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2008-04-11
- Law -- Business -- Corporate Law
- Law -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Business -- Corporate Law
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books