An English anthology of Afro-Hispanic writers of the twentieth century
"Introductory, bilingual anthology intended for students of Spanish-American literature, civilization, and culture. Work might be useful for this purpose given its focus on Afro-Hispanic contributions to Spanish-American literature, a topic too little researched and studied. Selections are very brief however, and many of the translations are quite awkward"--Handbook of Latin American Studies, v. 58. http://www.loc.gov/hlas/
- LCC: PQ7087
- Dewey Decimal: 860.8/089608
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 126 p. ; 23 cm.
- Spanish American literature -- Black authors -- Translations into English
- Spanish American literature -- 20th century -- Translations into English
- Spanish American literature -- Black authors -- Bibliography
- Spanish American literature -- 20th century -- Bibliography
- Authors, Black -- Latin America -- Bio-bibliography
- Spanish American literature -- 20th century -- Bio-bibliography
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books