An eighteenth-century musical tour in France and Italy: being Dr. Charles Burney's account of his musical experiences as it appears in his published volume with which are incorporated his travel experiences according to his original intention
First published in 1771 under title: The present state of music in France and Italy. Reprint of the ed. published by Oxford University Press, London, New York. Bibliography: p. -328.
- LCC: ML195
- Dewey Decimal: 780/.944
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxxv, 328 p. : port. ; 26 cm.
- Burney, Charles,1726-1814 -- Journeys -- France
- Burney, Charles,1726-1814 -- Journeys -- Italy
- Musicians -- England -- Biography
- Music -- France -- 18th century -- History and criticism
- Music -- Italy -- 18th century -- History and criticism
- Europe -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books