An account of the island of Newfoundland with the nature of its trade, and method of carrying on the fishery: with reasons for the great decrease of that most valuable branch of trade
Tables. Master microform held by: ResP. Higgs, H. Bibl. of economics3480 Microfilm.New Haven, Conn. :Research Publications,.1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.(Goldsmiths'-Kress library of economic literature ; no. 10105).
- LCC: F1122
- Dewey Decimal: 639.2209718
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 2 p. l., 35 p. : map., tables ; 21 cm.
- Fisheries -- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Newfoundland -- Description and travel -- To 1800
- Fisheries -- Newfoundland
- Newfoundland and Labrador -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books