An account of the English colony in New South Wales: with remarks on the dispositions, customs, manners, &c. of the native inhabitants of that country, to which are added, some particulars of New Zealand
Facsimile of: London : T. Cadell jun. and W. Davies, 1798. Includes an account of a voyage performed by Captain Flinders and Mr. Bass abstracted from the journal of Mr. Bass.
- LCC: DU160
- Dewey Decimal: 994.4/02
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 2 v. : maps (part col.), plates (part col.) ; 28 cm.
- Edition Info: (v. 1)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books