It is said that "the truth hurts, yet the truth will set you free." John Stanton and Wayne & Wayne Madsen drill down to the nerve and deliver the full story about Americas Media & Language, War & Weapons, Internal Affairs and a variety of other issues pointing out the US "crisis without precedent" that was wrought by the US Presidential election of 2000 followed by 9/11. "At a time when the American people and, indeed, the people of the world, find that facts are in such short supply, this book is a must read. In times such as these, the truth is one of the greatest of all casualties. This book provides quick First Aid to those who seek relief from the propaganda and disinformation that flood the major information channels." -- Cynthia McKinney, former U.S. Representative, Georgia
- Dewey Decimal: 973.931
- Physical Description: 5.2"x7.8"x0.5"; 0.5 lb; 186 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2003-05
- History -- Americas -- United States -- 21st Century
- Nonfiction -- Current Events
- Nonfiction -- Government -- Democracy
- Nonfiction -- Politics
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books