American travel narratives as a literary genre from 1542 to 1832: the art of a perpetual journey
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: PS366
- Dewey Decimal: 810.9/355
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: v, 142 p. ; 24 cm.
- Travelers' writings, American -- History and criticism
- American prose literature -- History and criticism
- Voyages and travels -- Historiography
- Americans -- Travel -- Historiography
- Travel in literature
- Literary form
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books