American photography, past into present: prints from the Monsen Collection of American Photography
Exhibition held at the Seattle Art Museum. Bibliography: p. 155.
- LCC: TR646
- Dewey Decimal: 779/.0973/074019777
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 155 p. : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Edition Info: pbk
- Monsen, R. Joseph
- Monsen, R. Joseph -- Art collections
- Photography, Artistic -- Exhibitions
- Seattle Art Museum
- Photography -- United States -- History -- Exhibitions
- Photography -- Exhibitions
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books