American Indian music and musical instruments: with instructions for making the instruments
Describes every category of Indian music from war chants to music for curing illnesses. Includes instructions and diagrams for making Indian musical instruments, as well as the music and words for a number of Indian songs.
Includes index. Bibliography: p. 111.
- LCC: ML3930
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 115 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: $7.95
- Indians of North America -- Music -- Juvenile literature
- Musical instruments -- Construction -- Juvenile literature
- Indians of North America -- Music
- Musical instruments -- Construction
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books