Amazon extreme: three ordinary guys, one rubber raft, and the most dangerous river on earth
Originally published: Toronto, Ont. : Stoddart Pub. Co, 2001. Includes bibliographical references (p. -238).
- LCC: F2546
- Dewey Decimal: 918.1/10464
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 240 p. : ill., maps ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: $22.95
- Angus, Colin -- Journeys -- Amazon River Region
- Rafting (Sports) -- Amazon River
- Amazon River Region -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books