*DIY Fashion has exploded into popularity on indie craft websites such as craftster.org, austincraftmafia.com and cutxpaste.co, as well as indie craft shows like the Renegade Craft Fair in Chicago and Brooklyn (renegadecraftfair.com) *No experience required--readers will not only learn the basic "cut and paste" techniques behind popular DIY fashion styles, but will also find plenty of tips and tricks for non-sewers who want to achieve one-of-a-kind looks *Projects are quick and easy to make and are illustrated with step-by-step photos With this book, readers will make something cool without spending a ton of money. With step-by-step photos readers will actually make the projects in this book and learn basic skills along the way. Unlike other titles that focus only on t-shirts or sweater projects, this book offers something for everyone, from head to toe, with a wide range of projects such as handbags, leathercraft, hats, painted shoes and more. In no time readers will find themselves covering cheap shoes in trendy fabric, making felted sweater Chanel-style quilted hoodies and creating their own personalized DIY fashions.
- Dewey Decimal: 646
- Physical Description: 144 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2007-06-28
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books