Alteration and regulation of nitric oxide synthase isozymes in sepsis
Abstract: leaves iii. Vita: leaves 256-260. Thesis (Ph.D.)--University of Western Ontario (Graduate Program in Pharmacology & Toxicology), 2001. Includes bibliographical references. Microfiche.Ottawa :National Library of Canada..3 microfiches : positive ; 11 x 15 cm.(Canadian theses on microfiche)NQ-58233.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xix, 260 leaves : ill. ; 29 cm.
- Nitric Oxide -- immunology
- Nitric-Oxide Synthase -- immunology
- Nitric-Oxide Synthase -- antagonists & inhibitors
- Isoenzymes -- immunology
- Guanidines -- pharmacology
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books