Alonso de Posada report, 1686: a description of the area of the present southern United States in the late seventeenth century
Translation made from a copy in the Archivo General de Indias which has two titles: Situaci�n de Quivira y Teguayo Provincias cercanos de Nuevo Mexico [and] Descubrimiento de las Provincias cercanos a Nuevo Mexico en el a�o de mil seis sientos y treinta[sic]. Includes index. Bibliography: p. 59-63.
- LCC: F396
- Dewey Decimal: 976/.01
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 69 p. : map ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.) :$8.95
- Civilization, Modern -- 17th century
- Southwest, Old -- Description and travel
- Gulf States -- Description and travel
- Atlantic Coast (U.S.) -- Description and travel
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books