All Fall Down: The Politics of Terror and Mass Persuasion
All Fall Down: The Politics of Terror and Mass Persuasion is the most comprehensive and up-to-the-minute look at the agents and agendas behind Sept. 11 and the so-called "War On Terror". All Fall Down takes readers through harrowing first-person accounts on the front lines of terror, presenting evidence and asking questions the US media refuses to discuss. Unlike other 911 books, this fifth edition of All Fall Down is fully updated and referenced through Sept. 2002. Drawing on extensive press reports and eyewitness accounts, award-winning investigative reporter William Thomas examines the events, motives and "spin" surrounding an unelected President's "War on Terror". Closing chapters offer uplifting insights and practical suggestions on how we might respond to violence and the hijacking of our personal freedoms. Also included is a reprint of Thomas? Internet-acclaimed essay: "How To Deal With The Media, The Internet And The New World Order."
- Physical Description: 268 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2002-09-11
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books