Things are getting pretty spooky in Spooksville. As Adam and his friends stay up late on night, they see bright lights in the sky. Lights that look suspiciously like flying saucers. Then, the next night, one of the saucers lands by the reservoir, and the creatures who come out of the ship don't look like people at all. Their heads are too large, and their eyes are so big and black. Worse, they want Adam and his friends to come with them for a little ride in space. In fact, the aliens insist they come. They practically drag them into their ship. And the flying saucer takes off. And it doesn't look like the aliens will be bringing them back home soon.
- Physical Description: 5.2"x7.5"x0.4"; 128 pages; 0.2 lb
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1996-01-01
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books