Aliens and the Antichrist: Unveiling the End Times Deception
A riveting, prophetic Bible commentary, Aliens and the Antichrist: Unveiling the End Times Deception highlights more than seven hundred scriptures that document the existence, relevance, and significance of extraterrestrial life. While uncovering the enigma of alien life, author John Milor reveals several compelling facts about the history behind the upcoming Armageddon. Discussions include: · The fall of Lucifer and his angelic kingdom that existed on Earth before Adam and Eve · The rapture of the church · The rise and fall of the Antichrist · The second coming of Christ and the millennial reign of Christ · The Nephilim, human/angel hybrids of Genesis Chapter Six and their relationship with the Antichrist · The realms of heaven and hell · The origin of dinosaurs, Cro-Magnon man, and Neanderthals · Civilizations on Mars and elsewhere in the universe · Other topics touched upon include the existence of Atlantis; ghosts; artificial intelligence; psychic abilities; astral projection; and more The Earth is the setting for the conclusion of an ancient war amid countless beings of unfathomable powera war that has spanned across eons, galaxies, and dimensions. For those interested in receiving the full revelation from the Bible about extraterrestrial beings, where they come from, why they come, and what they want, Aliens and the Antichrist is for you.
- Dewey Decimal: 220
- Physical Description: 5.9"x9.0"x0.8"; 0.9 lb; 282 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2006-09-08
- Religion & Spirituality -- Bible & Other Sacred Texts -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Reference -- Criticism & Interpretation -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Reference -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books