Alaska native political leadership and higher education: one university, two universes
Includes bibliographical references (p. 161-174) and index. From the land -- Worldviews and institutional conflict -- Education, economy, empire -- The Native agenda for rural education -- Structural responses to human needs : the rural conflict continues -- Urban agendas -- Conclusion : the Indian trade.
- LCC: E97.65
- Dewey Decimal: 378.1/982997
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 185 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk. : alk. paper)
- University of Alaska (System) -- History
- Indians of North America -- Education (Higher) -- Alaska
- Indians of North America -- Land tenure -- Alaska
- Indians of North America -- Colonization -- Alaska
- Education and state -- Alaska
- Discrimination in education -- Alaska
- Alaska -- Colonization
- Alaska -- Race relations
- Alaska -- Politics and government
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books