Each of these unique inquiry-based kits include hard-to-find science equipment, 14 different investigations that support the National Science Education Standards, plus a 32-page full-color Teacher's Guide, 20-page full-color Student Flip Book, and a CD-ROM. The Teacher's Guide includes a complete description of each investigation along with related background information. Reproducible activity and record sheets are also included. The Student Flip Book features step-by-step directions for each investigation. On the CD-ROM you will find all the contents in the Teacher's Guide and the Student Flip Book plus the reproducible activity sheets that can be printed as needed. The CD is compatible with both PCs and Macintosh. Perfect for science centers, individual use, or small or large groups. The individual science equipment are packaged in a convenient storage unit for easy access.
- Dewey Decimal: 540
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2005-02-08
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books