Annotation Authored by leaders in the agricultural economics profession, this timely book analyzes present and past policy to give readers insight into policy rationale and trends, and suggests remedies to ease taxpayer concerns. Agricultural policy can be reformed to address problems of instability, family farm loss, soil conservation, and water quality at far less than the current expense to taxpayers.<P>Designed for use as a reference, a book of readings, or a text supplement, Agricultural Policy for the 21st Century will educate students of agricultural commodity and resource policy, professors, government employees and officials, and informed laypersons and enable them to take an educated stance in the era of agricultural policy reform to come.
Available to University of Newcastle staff and students only. Scholarly & ProfessionalJohn Wiley & Sons, Incorporated.
- LCC: HD1761
- Dewey Decimal: 338.1/873
- Language: eng
- Edition Info: (Trade Cloth)
- Agriculture and state -- United States
- Agriculture -- Economic aspects -- United States
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books