Agent-based Computational Social Sciences using NetLogo: Theory and applications
This book explores how researchers can use NetLogo software platform in the field of Social Sciences and is organized like this: (i) The first chapter is an introduction of the book that gives to readers the essential information regarding the field of Agent-based Computational Social Sciences; (ii) The second chapter will make a conceptual validation of the agent-based computational model of an artificial society implemented using NetLogo software platform; (iii) The third chapter will describe in detail the operational validation of the agent-based model described in the second chapter; (iv) The last chapter will present the conclusions of the computational experiments done with the artificial society. The book is addressed to teachers, researchers, students practicing the social sciences. By its interdisciplinary approach, the work could be of particular interest for mathematicians and computer specialists who study the problem of agent-based modeling of social phenomena.
- Physical Description: 5.9"x8.7"x0.8"; 0.8 lb; 304 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-09-30
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books