After the Locusts: How Costly Forgiveness Is Restoring Rwanda's Stolen Years
In 1994, the world could not have imagined the nightmares innocent Rwandan citizens would face as 800,000 people were murdered. With the hatred still building between tribes, thoughts of reconciliation and forgiveness seemed impossible. How does one forgive someone who has wiped out your whole family and any shred of hope? In this moving look at Rwanda, author Meg Guillebaud recounts the captivating story about the forgiveness people found when healing seemed impossible.
- Dewey Decimal: 291
- Physical Description: 5.1"x7.7"x0.7"; 0.5 lb; 224 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2006-05-15
- Religion & Spirituality -- Christianity -- Evangelism -- Missions & Missionary Work
- Religion & Spirituality -- General
- Religion & Spirituality -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books