Rev. ed. of: Agenda for theology. 1979. Includes bibliographical references (p. 202-213).
- LCC: BT28
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 224 p. ; 21 cm.
- Theology -- History -- 20th century
- Postmodernism -- Religious aspects -- Christianity
- Liberalism (Religion) -- Protestantism -- Controversial literature
- Theology -- 20th century
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books