African-Americans and the doctoral experience: implications for policy
Includes bibliographical references (p. 105-108) and index.
- LCC: LC2781
- Dewey Decimal: 378.1/98296073
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 115 p. : forms ; 24 cm.
- African Americans -- Education (Higher) -- Longitudinal studies
- African American college students -- Longitudinal studies
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Graduate work
- African American universities and colleges -- Graduate work
- Doctor of philosophy degree -- United States
- Educational surveys -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books