A colour illustrated gift book suitable for younger readers, containing four stories previously published separately: "Maximus and the Lettuce Thieves", "Maximus goes on Holiday", "Maximus has a Bad Day", "Maximus and the Television".
- Physical Description: 8.0"x8.9"x0.6"; 0.9 lb; 96 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2000-09-30
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books