Adventures of Huckleberry Finn: complete text with introduction, historical contexts, critical essays
Includes bibliographical references (p. 387-392).
- LCC: PS1305
- Dewey Decimal: 813/.4
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: viii, 392 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Twain, Mark,1835-1910 -- Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
- Finn, Huckleberry (Fictitious character) -- Fiction
- Mississippi River -- Fiction
- Runaway children -- Fiction
- Male friendship -- Fiction
- Fugitive slaves -- Fiction
- Race relations -- Fiction
- Missouri -- Fiction
- Boys -- Fiction
- Adventure fiction
- Humorous fiction
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books