Setting the pace for progress and innovation . . ."[Provides] a wealth of information on frontier photochemistry . . . could easily serve as a definitive source of background information for future researchers." Journal of the American Chemical Society"The overall quality of the series and the timeliness of selections and authors warrants continuation of the series by any library wishing to maintain a first-rate reference series to the literature.
ADVANCES IN PHOTOCHEMISTRY Volume 28; CONTRIBUTORS; PREFACE; CONTENTS; Hypericin and Its Perylene Quinone Analogs: Probing Structure, Dynamics, and Interactions with the Environment; Thiophosgene: A Tailor-Made Molecule for Photochemical and Photophysical Studies; 1,2-Cycloaddition Reaction of Carbonyl Compounds and Pentaatomic Heterocyclic Compounds; The Invention of Dylux? Instant-Access Imaging Materials and the Development of Habi Chemistry A Personal History; Index; Cumulative Index, Volumes 1 28. Electronic reproduction.Available via World Wide Web.
- Dewey Decimal: 541.35
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 294 p.
- Medicine -- Specialties -- Pathology -- Clinical Chemistry
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Internal Medicine -- Pathology -- Clinical Chemistry
- Professional & Technical -- Professional Science -- Chemistry -- Physical & Theoretical
- Professional & Technical -- Professional Science -- Chemistry -- General & Reference
- Professional & Technical -- Professional Science -- Chemistry -- General AAS
- Science -- Chemistry -- Photochemistry
- Science -- Chemistry -- Physical & Theoretical -- General
- Science -- Chemistry -- Physical & Theoretical -- General AAS
- Science -- Chemistry -- General & Reference
- Science -- Chemistry -- General AAS
- Science -- General
- Science -- General AAS
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books