Book Cover -- Title -- Contents -- List of figures -- List of tables -- List of contributors -- Acknowledgement -- Prologue: introduction and overview of field -- Trends in building simulation -- Uncertainty in building simulation -- . Simulation and uncertainty: weather predictions -- Integrated building airflow simulation -- The use of Computational Fluid Dynamics tools for indoor environmental design -- New perspectives on Computational Fluid Dynamics simulation -- . Self-organizing models for sentient buildings -- Developments in interoperability -- Immersive building simulation -- Epilogue -- Index. Electronic reproduction.Available via World Wide Web.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 267 p.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk. : Adobe Reader)
- Buildings -- Performance -- Computer simulation
- Buildings -- Environmental engineering -- Data processing
- Intelligent buildings
- Architectural design -- Data processing
- Virtual reality
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books