Adult Learning Principles: Instructor Guide and Participant Coursebook
Adult Learning Principles is a comprehensive training course exhibiting the highest standards of instructional design and available only as a licensed curriculum. It is a fully customizable, trainer-led curriculum and carries full reproduction rights. Now you can re-create a course developed at 20 times your cost, developed to the highest standards of instructional design. All materials are included for trainer lead sessions including approaches to accommodate different learning styles and exercises on topics like knowledge retention.
- Dewey Decimal: 374
- Physical Description: 10.9"x11.8"x1.9"; 3.4 lb; 174 pages
- Edition Info: Ring-bound; 1997-06-30
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books