Includes bibliographical references and index. The inner space and beyond : women and identity / Serena J. Patterson, Ingrid Sochting, James E. Marcia -- A feminist's approach to identity research / Sally L. Archer -- Identity as an aspect of optimal psychological functioning / Alan S. Waterman -- Assigned and chosen identity components : a process perspective on their integration / Harold D. Grotevant -- Identity in adolescence : managing commitments / Harke A. Bosma -- Intrapsychic dimensions of identity during late adolescence / Jane Kroger -- Ethnic identity in adolescence : process, context, and outcome / Jean S. Phinney, Doreen A. Rosenthal -- A consideration of intervening factors in adolescent identity formation / Carol Markstrom-Adams -- A process perspective on identity and stress management / Michael D. Berzonsky -- Ego identity and adolescent problem behavior / Randall M. Jones.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: ix, 240 p. : ill.
- Edition Info: (pbk)
- Adolescent psychology
- Identification (Psychology)
- Self Concept
- Identity (Psychology) in adolescence
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books