Adolescence & Psychoanalysis: The Story and the History
Translation of the French title: Adolescence et Psychanalyse: une Histoire, c1997. Author is a psychologist and psychotherapist, Univ. of Geneva, Switzerland. Deals specifically with aspects of psychic functioning and development in adolescence. For students and practitioners. Softcover.
- Dewey Decimal: 155.6
- Physical Description: 5.8"x8.9"x0.6"; 0.7 lb; 200 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1998-05
- Health, Mind & Body -- Mental Health -- Compulsive Behavior
- Health, Mind & Body -- Psychology & Counseling
- Professional & Technical -- Medical -- Medicine -- Internal Medicine
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books