Adobe Photoshop CS3: Introductory Concepts and Techniques
This brand new comprehensive text follows the proven Shelly Cashman step-by-step, screen-by-screen approach to learning Photoshop CS3. Readers will learn Photoshop CS3 skills as well as graphic design concepts.
- Dewey Decimal: 006
- Physical Description: 8.6"x10.9"x0.6"; 1.1 lb; 264 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-01-08
- Computers & Internet -- Web Development -- Web Design
- Computers & Internet -- Digital Photography & Video -- Adobe Photoshop
- Computers & Internet -- Software
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books